CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-18T22:01:11+00:002006 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-18T22:01:11+00:00
- Replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate all caliper hardware, road test and verify brake operation.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- •change oil & filter •inspect and fill under hood fluids •inspect belts and hoses •inspect tune up condition •test drive for alignment condition •load test battery •test coolant condition •grease steering linkage •inspect tire condition •rotate tires (as needed) •inspect shocks and struts •inspect lights •service battery cable ends •inspect for fluid leaks. Additional services billed as needed. Offer good for most vehicles. Service includes 5 qts of conventional 5W-30 or 5W-20 oil, standard filter and washer fluid. Additional fluid extra. May not be combined with other offers.
- VARIABLE VALVE LIFT OIL PRESSURE SWITCH – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng,Normally Aspirated One Side
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
DAGNY W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-01T22:01:02+00:002013 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-01T22:01:02+00:00
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL & FILTER. REFILL WITH FULL SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL. INSPECT AND TOP OFF ANY FLUIDS NEEDED, CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES AND PERFORM A COURTESY INSPECTION OF VEHICLE. ADD MILEAGE REMINDER FOR NEXT SERVICE DUE.
KENNA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/30/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-17T22:01:19+00:002014 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-17T22:01:19+00:00
- Replace front disc pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate all caliper hardware, road test and verify operation of brakes.
Sandra P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-11T21:58:42+00:002007 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-11T21:58:42+00:00
- Tested cooling system operation, found large amount of air in system. Bled air from systema nd filled with more coolant. Road tested and verified operation. Coolant flow is correct, thermostat is opening properly, and cooling fans are working correctly as well. Possible very slight internal cylinder head gasket leak, but all tests are passing and system is working normally now.
DONNA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-08T22:02:53+00:002014 Subaru XV Crosstrek CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-08T22:02:53+00:00
- A/C is not working after using for a short time. Tested system and found as HVAC compressor is used internal pressures fail and system shuts down. Will need to replace compressor to repair concern.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – Gas – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – Gas – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- EVACUATE AND RECHARGE A/C SYSTEM. ADD OIL & DYE, PERFORM LEAK CHECK AND VERIFY OPERATION OF SYSTEM.
Greg S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-12T22:01:14+00:002012 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-12T22:01:14+00:00
- -FRONT BRAKES AT 5MM REAR BRAKES AT 7MM -FRONT TIRES AT 6/32NDS REARS AT 7/32NDS
DREW B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-03T21:59:02+00:002012 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-03T21:59:02+00:00
- -EAF CLEAN -FRONT TIRES AT 7/32NDS REARS AT 8/32NDS -FRONT BRAKES AT 7MM REAR BRAKES AT 5.5MM
MARgaret T. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022