- Flush engine cooling system. Inspect for any leaks and verify correct operation.
- Drain all transmission fluid. Refill with new fluid and verify operation.
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL & FILTER. PERFORM GENERAL INSPECTION, TEST AND TOP OFF FLUIDS, AND ADJUST TIRE PRESSURES AS NEEDED.
- Replace front disc pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate all caliper hardware, road test and verify operation of brakes.
- Replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate all caliper hardware, road test and verify brake operation.
Michelle B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2022